Saturday, November 12, 2011

Toys for the Picky Toddler

As the holidays of gift-giving approach, we like to shower our kids with gifts. Well at least I do. I went to toysrus.com and made a wish list for my daughter. (By the way, I just had a Roasted tomato and mozzarella panini from Starbucks and it was SUPER delicious! Along with that, a Gingerbread latte. Plus I'm listening to Christmas music and having some alone time while my little gingerbread naps). Just wanted to share the little bit of joy bestowed on me on this lovely Saturday afternoon. So as I was saying, I made the wish list in hopes of adding it to Christmas cards I planned on sending out. I don't know when that's going to happen, because we just spend too much money on our Christmas & Birthday gift; my husband and I. We got iPhones, not the new one (4s) because that's way too expensive.
Moving on, lol, I added to the wish list toys I know my daughter wants. It also helps that when I was a kid my dad spoiled me with lots of toys :) He was pretty strict with everything else. So with that being said, I know about cool toys. Now, let's keep in mind that my daughter has a nice variety of toys now so if I don't mention it, she probably has it lol.
I had a shopping cart on her list, but I took it out because I saw one at Walmart for $10!!! Amazing! So here's what's left:
Crayola Color Wonder Makers and Coloring Pad
Crayola Color Wonder Fingerpaints and Paper
She loves dogs so a fake "real" one will do. FurReal Friends GoGo My Walking Pup
Teach My Baby/Toddler Learning Kit
Imaginarium Sensory Ball- Jumbo
Power Wheels Fisher Price Barbie Little Trail Rider ATV Girls Sports Quad
Fisher Price Little People Noah's Art Playset
Hello Kitty CD Boombox (she loves music)
Step 2 Neat & Tidy Cottage
Folding Slide
Fisher Price Little People Wheelies Stand n' Play Rampway
Mega Bloks Building Bag 80 Piece
Just Like Home Angled Broom
Step 2 Prepare and Share Kitchen Set
Pink Doodle Pro
So far that's it. If you got any ideas please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment