Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Battle of Teeth Brushing

Hey ladies! (and gentlemen, for those of you who aren't ladies lol) I just wanted to let you know what I recently did to help me with the Battle of Teeth Brushing. I read somewhere (forgot where, of course what's new), that buying a Spinbrush and having your child pick their own toothbrush would help with The Battle. It didn't work! No I'm just kidding lol. Of course, it worked! I had a hard time looking for one that my daughter would like, but nonetheless I found my helping buddy!
I went to Pathmark and they were having a sale on some Spinbrushes, plus I had a coupon for Arm & Hammer  Spinbrush for kids from last Sunday's newspaper. :) Score!!! You know how happy I was. I'm shopping, I'm saving, and it's going to make life easier.
They had mostly boy themed toothbrushes, and the girl's themed were Princess Cinderella, Dora and something else (again I forgot). I didn't pick the Princess (even though her plates are of the Disney Princesses) because she doesn't know who that is, and I didn't pick Dora, because she's a stranger too (we can't afford cable so she hasn't seen them). I found a dolphin one and I was going to take that one. But then, I found...There's two, there's four, there's six, there's eight...Thomas the tank engine. My girl likes that show and especially loves the theme song. So when I showed that one to her, she immediately let go of dolphin brush and played with Thomas the toothbrush!
This morning the battle was won, by Mom the smart lady who never gives up lol. She brushed her teeth with the Spinbrush, with my help of course and that was that!
Spinbrush selection

No comments:

Post a Comment