Monday, November 21, 2011

Switched, but surprisingly easy..

Hey, it's been a while and I'm so tired! I want to lay in bed and knock out! Anyway I totally forgot to inform you that I switched from bottle to sippy cup for my daughter's milk. So it's official, no more baby bottles. Wow, I'm kind of upset that she can't stay a baby forever.
Can you believe I cried the other day thinking that the day that she is a teen and says ugh I hate my mom is coming soon! I'm terrified! I don't want her to hate me, but it's the stupid cycle of life isn't it? Moms or whoever is the one constantly takin care of a child is super person. You give and give, and sacrifice so in the end your kid can despise you. :(
Anyway let me get back to the original topic of this post.
So it went smoothly. My daughter hasn't asked for the bottle or complained so that was easy, unlike the rest of the things in parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment