Friday, October 28, 2011

A little post of Joy

I can't help it but melt when I see my baby sleeping. All of the mess, screaming, and crying, oh and of course pickiness, of the day seem to fade away when she falls asleep. It usually starts with a bottle of warm milk and we lay on the couch. I caress her hair or give her a little foot massage and she's off to dreamland (if she's not fussy). I can't help but let her sleep there next to me. I don't want to go put her in her bed. It just feels like, I don't know how to explain it. Is it a feeling of pure love, pure happiness, safety, or just a great feeling of overall accomplishment? Accomplishment in the sense that the day was conquered, and in the end everything's good, or "Great success! I'm a good mom." Maybe it's all of those feelings put together, that's why it's hard to explain. But all I know is that I'm so full of joy when my princess diva is sleeping in my arms. :) Just wanted to end the night with this post. Thanks for listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment