Thursday, September 29, 2011

Holla if you hear me!

Jeez, where do I start? There's so many topics and so many things to talk about. Let's being with what's most recent (in my mind) to speak about. I hate when people pressure me to do things that I don't want especially if it involves my child. Maybe I'm just easily pushed around. Ugh! Who's on that boat? When I make decisions and someone tries to change my mind and they haven't succeed the first or second time, just drop it. I just end up getting upset at the fact that the other end does not understand me and because both parties won't be content. Holla if you hear me (lol). I make my decisions based on what I believe will happen next (only if the outcome is predictable, of course.)
Oh I just remembered. One thing I don't like is being rushed. That totally throws me off guard. Now that I can't just leave the house with my purse (contents: phone, keys, wallet..mostly), I have to pack my ginormous bag with an abundance of toddler necessities (extra clothes, toys, diapers, wipes, ointment, food, drink and then my own things). It's just too much that I have to worry about in such a short time. Not only will I probably forget something (and later get mad about it) I'll just get frustrated trying not to forget anything. Did I dismiss the fact that your being changes as well, in my little list in the previous post? Whatever. :) Where's my coffee? I need to go brew a cup, which by the way I love my sister-in-laws coffee. She makes it taste like Christmas lol. Yeah, I don't know how. Ta-Ta for now. Enjoy this: Mom forgets baby.. (takes a bit to load)

No comments:

Post a Comment