Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Utensils trick!

New trick for eating! It's like a big accomplishment isn't it? Haha. Well my second child was refusing to eat. What's new? It was homemade chicken nuggets. The oldest was loving it! So my second was playing with the toy kitchen before and I grabbed some of the utensils and let her pick and eat with them! Oh yeah! One point for mom! She loved that she got to "play" and eat. 
Also another thing that might work. My husband actually read about this one. Does not work for all children! It works wonderfully for my oldest, but not my second. Ask your kid if he wants to eat with the yellow fork or the blue fork. They'll pick and feel independent that they got to pick. (So he'll think, "now what do I do with the fork? Eat, I guess." Another win for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment